[cvsnt] Add watch problem

Nasis Antoniou stroggoff at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 20:17:42 GMT 2003

I have installed the (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 72)
(client/server), but when I try to remotely (pserver)
execute a "cvs watch add" command I get a weird
response :

cvs [server aborted]: unknown command: watch_add

this happens also upon issuing commands like "cvs
watch on" and the other watch commands ...

Is this a bug of some sort ?

Plz help me , as the "watch" function is important at
this developing stage we are in...