[cvsnt] I have lost all older revisions

Leonardo Holanda leo_holanda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 19:41:53 GMT 2003

I'm using CVSNT 1.11.1.3 build 62.

Wincvs always retrieves empty file when I try to retrive an older
revision than the last one.

I have already looked for this problem in the mailing list archive but
it seems I'm the first one.

At google groups, I noticed that this problem was posted on Dec 18 2002
with subject "file history". But I found no reply.

Can someone help me?