[cvsnt] Workflow advice saught

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Tue Mar 18 21:35:54 GMT 2003

I'd recommend re-thinking that stance.  We commit often here.  If we want a
clear definition of code that is an "end product", we tag it.  Note that the
longer you prevent a developer from committing, the greater the likelihood
of having to merge code, as well as greater uncertainty that other
programmers' changes may be incompatible.  For having multiple programmers
making lots of fast changes to a project, rapid commits are essential.

So far, our record for highest version number stands at 1.191 for an events
include file.