[cvsnt] CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Internet

Lindsay lindsay at softlog.com.au
Fri Mar 21 23:19:45 GMT 2003

Hi Bo,

just thought I'd mention I used your guide to setup a cvsnnt & ssh server on
our 2K PC - I found it immensly useful, please leave it as is. I was up in
running in a few hours, which I think is not bad for a first time setup of
a unfamiliar product, and we've had no problems since.

As regards macpherson - ignore the pillock, just another waste of space on
the internet.

Thanks - Lindsay