[cvsnt] Re: unlocking unkown user locks

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Fri Mar 21 18:55:27 GMT 2003

Hmmm..
Would it be possible to manually lock a module so an administrator could
work on it (say, manually change a file name or clear out the watches) -
thus removing the necessity of taking down the *entire* server to perform
the above tasks?

It almost seems to me that this could be done without the lock server by
simply creating the appropriate lock files, but a locking/unlocking app
would be interesting...

I should have known better than to trust the logic of a half-sized
thermocapsulary dehousing assister...