[cvsnt] Error after moving repositoty to other server

Wehrend, Timo Wehrend at NEUMAG.de
Wed Mar 26 10:26:48 GMT 2003

Hi!

I moved my repos to an other serer and everthing seems to be fine, but this
error/warning occours with an update:

cvs server: cannot open directory . for empty check

I'm running
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 72) (client/server)
with WinCVS 1.3.12.1

CU

Timo