[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Eclipse: Sharing a project that does not exist in Repository

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Mar 26 11:29:46 GMT 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:47:55 +0200, "Emile Coetzee" <emile at nospamexinet.co.za>
wrote:

>So it looks like there has to be a mindset change on eclipse's side.

To be fair to them we did get someone from IBM on here looking at Eclipse/WSAD
support, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

I've just found what the 'share project' was doing - it relies on some odd
(IMHO buggy) behaviour by the Unix CVS server which CVSNT didn't emulate.
Since it only affects eclipse I reinstated the bug (!) and it seems OK.

Since I know almost zero Java supporting Eclipse from this side is difficult..
it's not an environment that gets used here by the java team either (we use
JBuilder I think).