[cvsnt] Crashes

Steve Baxter steve at improvision.com
Wed Mar 26 20:15:36 GMT 2003

Hi Tony,

I did try the latest build (2.0.0rc2) and still got the same problem.
We have gone back to 1.11.1.2 (which we have been using the last couple
of years) and the crashes seem to have gone.

The other odd thing was that it seemed to be very slow for the server
to authenticate users in 2.0.0 - it could take about 10 seconds.  With
1.11.1.2 this has gone back down to less than 1 second.  Not sure what
is going on here!  We are using pserver and domain authentication.
This slow down is a major pain when you are committing lots of files.

Anyway, our CVS setup is back up and working again - it would be nice
to get to the bottom of what was going on though.

Cheers,

Steve.