[cvsnt] the path of a repository

David cwu at deltartp.com
Fri Mar 28 22:05:21 GMT 2003

Hi,

I install cvsnt at nt4.0 and set a repository at g:\test_repository.

Now If I use the pserver to connect cvsnt server using the command:

    cvs -d :pserver:user at 192.168.69.40:/path to repository login

What should the "path to repository be? I try g:\test_repository, it can
not work.

Any idea?

Thanks,