[cvsnt] Re: the path of a repository

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Mar 31 15:45:15 BST 2003

David wrote:
> I install cvsnt at nt4.0 and set a repository at g:\test_repository.
>
> What should the "path to repository be? I try g:\test_repository, it can
> not work.

Use forward slashes instead:

	cvs -d :pserver:user at 192.168.69.40:g:/test_repository

Notes:

1) if G: is a non-local drive (i.e. drive-mapped), this will not work;  CVSNT
requires that the drive be locally accessible.

2) if you are using any Win32 client, you should really be using SSPI instead of
pserver.

John