[cvsnt] get cvs version inconsistent

Eduardo Mylonas emylonas at automat.com.br
Mon Mar 31 19:06:56 BST 2003

i have just upgraded from Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3
(Build 72) (client) to cvsnt 2.0. but my wincvs1.3.12 macro to get the cvs
version keeps sending me Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build
72) (client). Is that right?

thanks

Eduardo Mylonas
Automat Eng. de Automacao - Desenvolvimento
mailto: emylonas at automat.com.br
fone: (41) 3029-2904
ramal: 207