[cvsnt] get cvs version inconsistent

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 23:39:05 BST 2003

WinCVS is shipped with CVSNT build 72 (and that version is included in it's
install directory).  You can tell WinCVS to use the newer version by going
to Admin, Preferences, CVS tab, Check the "Alternate CVS Executable..." and
give it the full path to your freshly installed CVSNT client (mine is at
C:\Program Files\cvsnt\cvs.exe, but that may vary).

So to directly answer your question:  Yes, that's right.

Hope this straightens you out.

Glen Starrett