[cvsnt] Re: Problems during Update

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Wed May 14 01:23:33 BST 2003

Oh! You are right! I guess they now put the cvs.exe in a sub folder
CVSNT. But, I still have a problem....

cvs [log aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not installed on this
system

Funny how WinCVS still supports pserver, but the command line cvs does not.
We use this inside a firewall, so we are not concerned about the security
problems of pserver. Why not support it?

Thanks for the help.
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering
(775) 448-0755