[cvsnt] Can't get SSPI to work (2.0.4)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu May 22 04:59:13 BST 2003

Try doing an "NBTSTAT -n" and see if your workstation name is in conflict on
it's own LAN.  With NetBIOS it is only allowed on 1 adapter for NT4 and (I
believe) Win2K, and I wouldn't doubt if it would still be finicky on XP.

I'm assuming here that SSPI uses NBT, since it's using the NT
authentication.  Just a thought.

Regards,

Glen Starrett