[cvsnt] server msg

Zaid, Mahmoud Zaidm at Pragmatics.com
Thu May 22 17:01:44 BST 2003

Greetings to all,
I am trying to check in a new file to the repos; this file was alreday in
the repos but I need to change it name to have the letter T instead of t. I
removed it from the repos but I still get this msg when trying to add it.
Would someone help me out here, we just start using CVS in my company and no
one knows why we can't add/commit this file to the repos. These are the
steps that I am issuing:

cvs update editTicket.cfm

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

A editTicket.cfm
cvs commit -m "new file" editTicket.cfm

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvs [server aborted]: received abort signal
Assertion failed: key != NULL, file hash.c, line 312

What does letter "A" indicate?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Mahmoud Zaid