[cvsnt] Problem with post-commit update script off wiki

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 20:43:45 GMT 2003

> Hadn't thought of that, but just checked.  The path setting is system
> wide--not only on current user.  I tried changing the perl
> script to have a
> fully qualified path anyways and also tried setting the path
> in the perl
> script.  Still no work.

Always copy the list on a reply, since others may have better ideas than I
do... Which in this case I hope it holds true since I'm out of ideas on this
one.

Stab in the dark:  Either remove start or call start /wait instead since
start alone is asynchronous (I think) and always returns 0 in that case.

Regards,

Glen Starrett