[cvsnt] cvs-emacs

Richard Lovell Richard.Lovell at terralink.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 03:10:14 GMT 2003

>What this boils down to is: If the cvs executable is in the PATH, *no*
>configuration of Emacs is necessary.

All pathing done, I've also amended how I set CVSROOT to now include the
password. At this point I can successfully log into cvs and execute the
command from within emacs using the pcl-cvs command "cvs-update". This will
correctly refresh my sandpit directory. However emacs still crashes. I
assume this is to with how emacs parses the output from cvsnt?

cheers
Richard