[cvsnt] Remote Connection Help

Randall Morgan rmorgan at cowboydate.com
Tue Nov 11 15:49:15 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am new to cvs ad have just installed cvs on a windows 2K server. I
followed the direction provided in the document found at:
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html. I can login to cvs
from a command window on the local machine. However, any attempt to login
from a remote machine give me an error of:

Fatal error, aborting.
pserver:<user>: no such user
cvs login: authorization failed: server <myserver.com> rejected access to
/test for user pserver: <user>

Note: for security reasons I have replaced the actual server and user with
place holders here...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Randall Morgan