[cvsnt] linux clients cannot login to CVSNT

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 18 06:32:32 GMT 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:39:07 -0800, "Woellert, Kirk D."
<kirk.woellert at ngc.com> wrote:

>My repository is the default CVSNT install with the following repositories:
>
>c:/cvsrepo
>		/be
>			/CVSROOT
>		/mw
>			/CVSROOT
>		/documents
>			/CVSROOT
>c:/cvstemp
>
>I found this entry in the ReadMe for Unix clients:
>set CVSROOT=:pserver:foo at goldenrod:/d//cvsroot
>So should our linux clients connect via the following?
>set CVSROOT=:pserver:foo at goldenrod:/c//be

Did you set the Repository Prefix?
In your case it should be set to C:\CVSREPO.
If you do so then you will have platform independent root
specifications like so:
:pserver:foo at goldenrod:/be
:pserver:foo at goldenrod:/mw
:pserver:foo at goldenrod:/documents