[cvsnt] Re: added files become read only

Sebastien Abras sabdev at ibelgique.com
Fri Nov 21 13:10:27 GMT 2003

This option is not checked.

By the way, we just upgraded our server from 1.11.1.3b57i to 2.0.11 last
week.
The problem did appear since then, so I'm pretty sure our client config
has little to do with the problem.

As the problem is easy to reproduce, maybe you could try it out on your
config ?

Sebastien

PS : more info about our config : we use 'pserver' mode.

I made the same testing with local mode protocol and there, this problem
does not appear, the file is read/write... but WinCvs does not reflect the
file as added after the merge though cvs status gives the status "locally
added" and the revision number is 0 !?!??!