[cvsnt] added files become read only

news.cvsnt.org sabdev at ibelgique.com
Tue Nov 25 13:12:24 GMT 2003

Did anybody tried to reproduce it ?
Can anybody confirm me that on his configuration, with pserver, the
problem does not appear.

We use CVSNT for 2 years and I'm pretty sure the problem appeared when I
upgraded from 1.11.1.3b57i to 2.0.11.
As we did not change any of our WinCvs config, I do suppose it has nothing
to do with it.

Sébastien