[cvsnt] CVSNT and w2k EFS(encrypting file system)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 08:58:40 BST 2003

Cvsnt uses it's login account for the initial file / configuration checks
before it starts impersonating.  That's why you had to set the service to
run as that specific user.  Also, you can either disable impersonation (to
have all file access as that same user regardless of who is logged in) or
grant that user the right to impersonate and possibly some others (I don't
recall, but I've seen it discussed... Try googling through the archives).

Regards,

Glen Starrett