[cvsnt] How is cvs export supposed to work with -d and -N?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Oct 12 08:13:56 BST 2003

I updated to 2.0.11 and now it seems like the -N switch again is
working correctly. It is sufficient to use 2.0.11 on the client side
it seems. My server is 2.0.8 and using 2.0.8 on the client side with
sspi makes the export -N flatten the folder path but not with 2.0.11

Thanks.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)