[cvsnt] FW: login aborted no such file or directory

David Smith david at smith70.plus.com
Sun Oct 12 23:17:40 BST 2003

Tried starting the cvsservice from command line with tracing:

D:\dev\cvs\test\CVSROOT>cvsservice -test -i d:/dev/cvs/test
CVS 2.0.11 (Sep 30 2003) starting in test mode.
TEMP/TMP currently set to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
Initialising socket...ok
Impersonation is enabled
Starting auth server on port 2401/tcp...
Socket Failed (Handle=ffffffff Family=23,Socktype=1,Protocol=6): An address
inco
mpatible with the requested protocol was used.  (not fatal)
Starting named pipe server...
Registering service SPN... failed (Error 1332)
CVS initialised successfully

Is there anything wrong with the above output?