[cvsnt] FW: login aborted no such file or directory

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Oct 12 23:37:53 BST 2003

I don't believe so--there are some normal errors on init when some protocols
aren't supported on the system it's running on (e.g. Win2k AD / kerberos,
which is the SPN error IIRC).

Any output when you try to connect?  Firewall (even if inactive) or
anti-virus realtime protection can cause failure in the connections.  If
it's a firewall then you might need to uninstall it to remove the effect.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Glen Starrett
glen at starrett.name