[cvsnt] Google form on wiki

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 00:28:10 BST 2003

Tony--While you're in the wiki anyway, can you add a Google search form for
the site while you're at it?  I don't think you can add a form to the wiki
unless you edit the page manually, and since you're editing the front page
with your build scripts anyway I thought that might be a good place for it
(and very convenient for users looking for help).

Regards,

Glen Starrett

This was from Samuel Neff: