[cvsnt] Webviewer recommendation?

Frederic Faure ffaure at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 16 15:51:23 BST 2003

Hi,

I just set up my first CVSNT server and played a bit with TortoiseCVS.
There are several tools available to access CVSNT through a web interface,
but they seem to be at different levels of development. Could someone
recommend one that would run OK on a W2K host, running either Apache or Sambar?

BTW, I find the documentation available at www.cvsnt.org pretty confusing
for total newbies. For those interested, I wrote a basic HOWTO, borrowing
from bits here and there:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/ffaure/cvsnt.html

Thank you
Fred.