[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt on FAT32

Flávio Viveiros de Castro Etrusco Flavio.Etrusco at atan.com.br
Wed Oct 22 02:23:25 BST 2003

> However, the good news are that I've reinstall it today and
> for some reason
> it worked perfectly well...

Then this must be to a long-standing bug in the installer which causes the service to not be installed.
I've noticed this occurring several times, only in 2000 - not in NT4 -, but I couldn't consistently reproduce it so I didn't report it in bugtrack...

BTW, is it a known issue that the installer's Back button doesn't work?

-Flávio