[cvsnt] Lock directories stay on forever...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Oct 31 15:15:19 GMT 2003

I just went in to my CVS server to check other stuff when I stumbled across
the TEMP dir used by CVSNT. It turns out that it contains no less than 2937
folders named as cvs-serv<number><letter> (example: cvs-serv1268e).

>From an earlier discussion I understand that CVSNT creates temp folders to
manage files during commits and updates. But why are they not removed afterwards?
Is there a flag somewhere I can set to make them go away?
13 of these folders are from today, the oldest ones are from Dec 2002