[cvsnt] embedding newlines in the -m option. how?

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Wed Sep 3 16:54:37 BST 2003

Thank you all for the responses. Glen hit the nail on the
head. Maybe its not a problem :-)

John, that sounds like a good approach. I have Cygwin
loaded. I wonder if the bash would work too. Thing
is I am driving this with a perl script and I think
that the system() function calls command.exe. I
wonder if there is a way to change that....

Anyway, Thank you all again.
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering
(775) 448-0755