[cvsnt] How to add users and groups to cvsnt

Krishna krishna at kilmist.com
Thu Sep 4 06:55:16 BST 2003

Hi,
I am new to CVS/CVSNT and i have to administer the cvsnt for my office. I
have couple of questions about adding users/groups for CVSNT.

How can i create different groups in CVSNT? These groups will have
differenent permissions on the same module.
How can i create different users? ( I really don't want to share a single
Windows NT account for all users and I also don't want to create a seperate
account for each user on the server - Is there any other solution).
How can i control permissions and access for users?

Thanks in advance
Krishna Balusu