[cvsnt] Repositories on multiple drives on server machine ???

Gary Jackson gjacks3 at sears.com
Wed Sep 10 15:54:10 BST 2003

How Y'all R!
I LOVE CVS but I am a total novice at it(CVS) and may be missing something
very simple.
When I defined the CVSPREFIX in the CVSNT Server Applet it included a
DRIVE and a folder(i.e. D:\CVSREPO).
The recommendations included running on CVSNT on the machine but this
leaves me with several other drives that I can't use for CVS Repsitories.
My question: is it possible to use more than one CVSPREFIX when accessing
the server or is it possible to run more than one instance of CVSNT on the
same server?
Handy (have a nice day y'all)
;)