[cvsnt] give a user cvs admin permission

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Sep 10 20:46:03 BST 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:58:35 -0400, Sunny Ouyang <ouyang at orion-sys.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> we are using Win2k with CVS NT service 1.11.1.3 (Build 57c). Could you
> please tell me how I can give the user cvs administrator permission
> priviledge?  Thanks!

That release is fairly old (before my time), but I suspect it's about the
same as the current version:  If you are an administrator on the machine,
or if you are listed in the CVSROOT\admins file (I think it's admin or
admins or administrators) then you're an administrator.

Check the docs:  http://www.cvsnt.org/

--
Glen Starrett