[cvsnt] User login problem

Casey Gregoire caseyg at chsamerica.com
Thu Sep 11 13:13:31 BST 2003

I have a user on my system who is having a problem logging in. He had a
username of jfrazier and was able to login once in the past when we set up
his machine for access initially, and on that directory he is logged in
fine. But this was for a command line interface to cvs that we setup for
Revelation. Anyhow, I tried restarting the service, I tried deleting the
account and recreating twice, once to connected to his domain password, and
once connected to a password we entered manually. This is only happening to
one user. Its working now, except he has two usernames now, one for the
command line which we dare not log out of, and one for the winCVS client,
that works, but is not a solution. Does anyone have any ideas on how to
resolve this issue?

Thanks,
    Casey Gregoire.