[cvsnt] cvsnt

Amit Saxena AmitS at d3canada.com
Thu Sep 11 20:40:26 BST 2003

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me set up cvsnt.

I've got it running on a box, an am trying to connect to it from another
box.

When I try it from the command line (on the server) it works fine

When I try it remotely, this is the error that I get.

C:\t>cvs co
cvs [checkout aborted]: /cvsroot: no such repository

I think I need help mapping it correctly on my client machine.

Thanks
Any help would be appreciated