[cvsnt] Problems managing unicode files

Daniele_Cortecchia at sacmi.it Daniele_Cortecchia at sacmi.it
Fri Sep 12 08:42:59 BST 2003

I'm experiencing some problems with cvsnt when i'm trying to add some
unicode text files (starting bytes: FF FE, chinese language) in the
repository.
First I added the files as unicode but there were a character in some
files that caused cvsnt server to store uncorrectly the file: when I tried
to retrieve the file via update it was displayed uncorrectly after the
occurrence of that character (probably because  of that character is
formed by three bytes I think).
Later I tried to add files as binary. When I made some modification  and
committed them the server gave me,  after an update command, the error
"pos > nvec->lines" or sometimes files appeared to be damaged.

Has anyone experienced this problem ? Do you now how to fix it ?