[cvsnt] igloo problem in .net/Visaul Studio

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Tue Sep 16 19:25:14 BST 2003

 I installed client Wincvs to access the repository on the Server (CVSNT).
Sspi as protocol. It works fine.  But I wish the user can have more handy
functions, like in .net, Visual Studio IDE, they can right click and check
in files, etc.

Seems WinCVS doesn't have the plugging in function. I tried Igloo, but it
fails to import the files on the server. Just create a dir there. It shows
test connection OK.

I tried to add solution to the source by filling the textbox like

\\hqdc3\CVS\CVSrep\VersionControl
<file:///\\hqdc3\CVS\CVSrep\VersionControl>

hqdc3 is the server, VersionControl is the repository. Is this all I need to
do ?

And if I import modules under Wincvs,  when I opened the project in net, all
the buttons under Source Control is dimed. Looks I can't use to Igloo, if I
import files use Wincvs.

Wish you can give me some help. Appreciate for that.

/Judy