[cvsnt] Intermittant error

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Sep 29 18:25:44 BST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:39:12 +0100, "Glenn, Scott" On Mon, 29 Sep 2003
16:39:12 +0100, in support.cvsnt you wrote:

>Unfortunately, the dump fails with "Failed to save dump to F:/CVS/cvstemp/cvsnt-2.0.10 (error 5)"

That means cvs couldn't write to the directory.

>Anyone been here before ???  Any ideas.....

If you can get the dump file then it'll help.  There's a problem with
WSAD but I'm not sure whet it does when you do 'sync'.

There's also an import problem (that curiously doesn't happen when I
do it.. not sure of what the exact trigger is) which is fixed in the
next nighly build.  However I expect it's unlikely that sync ==
import.