[cvsnt] Re: Two CVSNT servers on same machine

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Apr 1 21:59:11 BST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:52:34 -0300, "Daniel Lapolla"
<ldlapolla at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > I agree, but what about develpers' sandboxes? (please read
>> > http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Upgrading)
>>
>> Hmm, I don't know what should be the reason for that recommendation....
>> neither the clients nor the sandboxes are affected by the upgrade at
>all...
>
>Well, Bo recommended that to me a few days ago. See this thread: "Re: Server
>upgrade from 1.11.1.3 rc1 (Build 53) to 2.0.34".

This is like saying:
"Before you update anything please make sure you have a backup."
Generally I am updating our server continually without saying anything
to the developers and they never even notice.
In this case however you are coming in from such an old version of
CVSNT that I thought it prudent to be on the safe side....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)