[cvsnt] Re: Two CVSNT servers on same machine

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 23:04:49 BST 2004

Thanks Bo,

Now, getting back to my initial question, can I put the two CVSNT server
versions (mentioned earlier) running on the same machine on different ports?
Should I expect any kind of conflicts in a situation like this?

Thanks again,
Daniel

"Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at telia.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:olto605i1e81upsud44g4qfkvb0etji8vk at 4ax.com...

> >> Hmm, I don't know what should be the reason for that recommendation....
> >> neither the clients nor the sandboxes are affected by the upgrade at
> >all...
> >
> >Well, Bo recommended that to me a few days ago. See this thread: "Re:
Server