[cvsnt] CVSNT Performance Tuning

Jake Hughes jhughes at accentopto.com
Wed Apr 7 17:44:07 BST 2004

I recently migrated from CVS on a Linux server to the latest stable build of
CVSNT on a Windows 2003 server.

Everything is working fine, it's an exact replacement for the Linux server
we had.  The only complaint from my end users is that performance
(specifically on updates) is slower.

I know that the differences in operating system could account for this, and
there are many different things that could cause slower performance, but I
was wondering if anyone has any performance tuning tips based on real-world
use (I've already scanned the newsgroup, and read through everything I could
find on the web).  Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake