[cvsnt] IO Exception occurred: No such Respository

Dennis Fisher DEF at IC-ACCESS.COM
Wed Apr 7 17:03:22 BST 2004

We are running CVSNT 2.0.34 on a W2K Server and WDSC for iSeries on the
Client, which is running W2K.

We created a repository as follows:

    Server name:    develop-server
    Valid Repository:    C:\WDSC_Application\CVSRoot

When I try to add a new repository under WDSC for iSeries, we receive the
following message:

    Error validating location:  "I/O exception occurred: Connection refused:
        develop-server/WDSC_Applications/CVSRoot: no such repository"

Can anyone give us a hand with this problem.  Thanks for any help given.