[cvsnt] Permission denied on commit

Milton Jurado milton.jurado at usask.ca
Thu Apr 8 06:01:15 BST 2004

Hi,
I have installed CVSNT, and im trying to work from a XP box. I can chackout my
project no prob. but when i try to commit a file it gives me the error:

  can not rename file ... to...: Permission denied.

i have set permissions to the user name i have connected with with the 'chacl'
command, and have restated the CVS & Locking service, but still won't let me
commit. I am using the pserver protocol.

-Milton

  Milton Jurado  |  milton.jurado at usask.ca  |  miltonjurado.xs3.com