[cvsnt] Using WSAD to connect to a remote CVS server?

athan eastmaels at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 06:07:11 BST 2004

Has anyone been able to connect to a remote CVS server using WSAD?

Setup of server/client:
CVS server: CVSNT 2.0.38 installed in Windows environment (Win2K specifically)
CVS client: WSAD

Could you please help me as to the steps I have to do to be able to connect?

Anyway, connection to a cvs server depends on the client right? so it's possible to connect to a repository using pserver and ext?

What are the steps I have to do to successfully connect WSAD to CVSNT remotely? Are there any alternatives instead of using WSAD?

Need help desperately.

Thanks.