[cvsnt] Permission denied on commit

Vinay S. vinay at innoviti.com
Fri Apr 16 14:25:58 BST 2004

Hi,
I have installed CVS over cygwin, and im trying to work from a windows XP .
I can checkout my
project no prob. but when i try to commit a file it gives me the error:

  can not rename file ... to...: Permission denied.

i have set permissions to the user name i have connected with with the
'chacl'
command, and have restated the CVS & Locking service, but still won't let me
commit. I am using the SSH protocol.

with warm regards,
Vinay.S