[cvsnt] Changes to the "original" CVS codebase reflected in cvsnt?

Tobias Rodenbach trodenbach at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Apr 16 15:32:56 BST 2004

Hi,

as I read, the cvsnt codebase was forked from the unix cvs quite some
time ago. My question is if any changes to the unix cvs codebase that
affect source code that hasn't changed since then will be imported to
the cvsnt source. Or have the two branches distanced so much that there
simply is no code that hasn't changed since then (in both branches)?

Or, asked the other way round, do I (as cvsnt user) have to care e.g.
about security warnings for cvs (e.g. like the recent one that would
encourage me to install version 1.11.15 if i was a unix cvs user)?

Best regards

Tobias Rodenbach