[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Apr 18 23:40:11 BST 2004

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I guess that this will make ViewCvs confused (or not, depending on how
> it gets its info).

In theory just patching log and status should work with that...  OTOH it
wouldn't normally
be using a logical module name to access the files, since it tends to work
with physical repository files anyway.  There are some places where it'll be
really hard to get the 'fake' filename in there (like the low level RCS
routines) so I'm hoping that things like eg. eclipse don't have too much
dependency on it.

I wonder if something like:

[CVSROOT]
/ = +CVSROOT
taginfo_renamed = taginfo
taginfo =

Will confuse it...  something to try at some point I guess.