[cvsnt] CVSNT & UNIX LF

Victor Prylipko vic at liniya.ru
Mon Apr 19 09:24:59 BST 2004

Hi, All !

Is it possible to say cvsnt.exe to checkout text files with unix style LF
mode ?

I know about -kL option.

But, if I try to checkout hole module and module consist of text files and
binary files, I can't use -kL option, becouse it applays to ALL checkouted
files.

When I using wincvs to checkout, I can set options "Checkout text files with
the Unix LF (0xa)".

How to same thing with command-line cvs.exe.

Victor Prylipko