[cvsnt] Latest updates

Carl Zmola carl at membersonlysoftware.com
Tue Apr 20 17:25:49 BST 2004

Is it possible to make an effort to get a good, solid, stable version
before adding new features, and maybe redefine what "stable" means.

We were trying to run 2.0.26 for a while on Windows server 2003
(without active directory) and really got burned by the pserver security
issues.  I know that you can't be responsible for OS bugs, but I don't
really trust the term "stable"  anymore.

Like most CVS users, we don't do anything fancy. All we really want is
a stable version.  I don't want or need a new version every month.
Is there an older version of CVS NT that is more stable?