[cvsnt] Latest updates

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Mon Apr 19 11:16:28 BST 2004

Hello Tony,

Sunday, April 18, 2004, 6:53:45 PM, you wrote:

TH> cvsnt 2.0.40

TH> * Lots of minor bug fixes from .38/.39.  If .40 seems OK to people I'll make
TH> it the stable version (around midweek) as it's had more time to mature than
TH> .38 got.
--- shnipp ---

unfortunatly the solaris build is broken again :-(
diff stops from building.
The solaris2.9 regex is not compatible whith this diff code. There are
missing type(def)s on on hand, on the other the diff code makes
asumptions about internals of the regex implementation, which are not
meat by solaris' implementation.

So I had to remove HAVE_REGCOMP from config.h to get diff compile. But
at linktime the functions from lib/regcomp.c are missing...

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:r.wirth at wirthware.de